Saturday, April 28, 2012

A true delicacy?

Maarten went out with his team. His team loves eating this:
I don't think I have to mention that Maarten doesn't share their love.


San Nak Ji is a small octopus which is eaten alive. It's considered to be a delicacy.
If you want to know more about it: this is an interesting article.
Every year people die while eating these. Rough estimation: 6 persons/year.
Recently this was in the news. 

I guess I don't have to add that I think Maarten is very brave.
Because just looking at it, makes my stomach turn.


3 comments:

  1. Ik heb het filmpje niet gestart. Ik vond het al walgelijk toen ik las "eaten alive"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Ik zou echt over mijn nek gaan! Vreemde vogels, die Koreanen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...